11.03.2009

Life on Track

A title somewhat misleading. My life has no real track. However, it's a Tuesday night, and I'm sitting on my couch watching Supernatural (Shoutout to the Albers!) after an after-work yoga session plus dinner. Life's good. Work is going well. The learning curve is rather high. Higher than expected but I'm loving it.

The Midwest winter is slowly creeping up on this native Texan, but I think I'm acclimating quite well to the weather. I'm going to beat this thing. My rationale is that I sorta have to. I've got my gloves, my winter jacket (I think); now I just have to get myself a solid ice scrapper (so I've been told). I'll keep you guys updated on the weather front. So far so good.

2 comments:

  1. The ice scrapper will keep your windsheilds clear, but who's gonna chip the ice off you?

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is late, I know, but you will also need de-icer wiper fluid, a snow brush, a shovel, and fuel line treatment. I highly recommend the fuel line treatment, as you will want your car to start in the winter. Enjoy the midwest! I'm getting the hell out!

    ReplyDelete