11.08.2009

Belated Boo

As promised, here is my First KC Halloween:

Pictured: the four queens of the cards (from left to right: Megan of Hearts, Lisa of Clubs, Donna of Diamonds and Anita of Spades).

Apparently, I'm one of the lucky ones. Explanation? Simply because I'm happy. One of my oldest friends said this to me the other day. I've found a place in life and in the world to call my own. I don't think I've quite made it my own yet, but the project's definitely on its way to success. The job is great; I'm lucky to have stumbled my way into healthcare. The city is dynamic; I find new gems every week to rave about. Most of all though, the people are phenomenal. I've found some amazing people to surround myself with, and they are the defining factor of my happiness I think. Old and new, friends are what makes the world go round.

1 comment:

  1. aye, they're a good crew..

    looks like you guys brush up pretty well when you need to ;)

    ReplyDelete